DigitalLifeCEO Comment Policy
Accounts associated on DigitalLifeCEO.com are all ‘public.’ By ‘public,’ we mean that certain information will be viewable by all users. What you see on other user profiles is the same information that other users can see about you
We never censor comments based on political or ideological point of view or of a critical nature. We reserve the right to delete those comments that are off-topic, “spammy” in nature, abusive, use excessive foul language, or include ad hominem attacks.
Once a comment is made public on the DigitalLifeCEO website, we will not remove it by request. As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting.
All comments and other content contributed to DigitalLifeCeo.com shall adhere to the following policy, and may be edited or removed at DigitalLifeCEO’s discretion if it is deemed to be in violation of this policy.
- Personal Attacks: Please don’t engage in personal attacks (on authors, other users or any individual), persistent trolling or mindless abuse. The DigitalLifeCEO community should focus on intelligently discussing topics by furthering the conversation and informing the participants with resourceful and constructive ideas.
- Hate speech: Racism, sexism and homophobia will not be tolerated.
- Language and Threats: Please watch your language and respect other people’s views, beliefs and emotions. We reserve the right to remove any content that might be found extremely offensive or threatening.
- No Spam: Spam and advertising content will be removed.
- Smear Tactics: Although we acknowledge criticism of our articles and our writers, we will not allow misrepresentation. We will distinguish between constructive arguments and smear tactics.
- Relevancy: Please keep conversations relevant. Off-topic comments are subject to removal in order to keep the thread on track.
- Quality: We encourage you to take responsibility for the quality of the conversations in which you’re participating. Maintain intelligent discussions in the DigitalLifeCEO community by being respectful and considerate.
- Help us: Maintain an inviting interaction space by self-policing threads and flagging spam. Although we have a hands-on approach to community engagement, we do sometimes miss problem commenters or trolls. We appreciate your efforts to keep the DigitalLifeCEO community environment inviting, insightful and constructive. Let the conversations be quality ones.
DigitalLifeCEO Profile Policy
DigitalLifeCEO’s online social network is entirely opt-in by our members. The accounts listed in our database are created by members of the DigitalLifeCEO network. Due to security considerations, DigitalLifeCEO will not process account deletion requests made via email. To delete an account, the account holder must sign into the network using his/her email address or username in order to permanently delete his/her account. If the account holder no longer has access to the email account upon which the account was created, the account holder will not be able to delete the account.
Who We Are And How To Reach Us
ECS Media Interactive owns and operates the DigitalLifeCEO website. You may contact us directly if you have any questions regarding the content and material on the Website or if you have any questions about our privacy policies. Please contact us at support[at]digitallifeceo.com.